Delivery duration depends on items and categories, On the average, 2 to 5 working days. However, in the case of high volume order, the order will be delivered with a calculated delivery duration for all items selected. Kindly contact us to negotiate delivery duration. Check through furniture catalogue to choose modern, quality and affordable designs. You may also have interest in quality standing table desk and the award winning ergonomic chair products.
Designer Wardrobe is an L shaped design of wardrobe that is very much applicable as walk-in closet. It comes with a lot of storage opportunities; corner wardrobe cabinet, open shelves, drawers, clothes hanging rails and upper cabinets.
FEATURES OF THE DESIGNER WARDROBE
- WOODEN MATERIAL: High-density Fiberboard HDF ( higher quality version ), Medium-density Fiberboard MDF ( cheaper version )
- WARRANTY ( High-density Fiberboard HDF ( higher quality version )): one year
- SIZE: depends on available space
- AVAILABLE COLOUR: oak, walnut, coffee brown, akala, cherry, red ross, white, wenge, black and many more
- COMPARTMENTS: corner wardrobe cabinet, open shelves, drawers, clothes hanging rails and upper cabinets.
- High quality handles
- Durable hinges and ball bearing slides
- You can use it as a fitted walk-in closet wardrobe
When you’re short on space, but also need ample storage, consider the L shaped wardrobe. The main benefit of an L shaped wardrobe is that you can maximise every inch of space in your room. It fits into every niche and corner and you can customise the size so it’s a fantastic solution for what may otherwise be unusable space.
Perfectly made to fit into angled recesses, L shaped wardrobes take full advantage of a room’s space so that you have a well-designed storage solution that will keep your clothes and accessories organised and easily accessible. Get inspired by some of our L shaped wardrobe ideas if you’re considering the switch to this smart storage solution.
Corners of a room can often be areas in which there are architecturally awkward additions, especially in older properties or attic conversions. Sloping ceilings, outcrops and alcoves are some examples of aspects which can be hard to work around in a room. With tailored, fitted furniture, these difficult features can be accounted for and incorporated into the design, meaning you don’t have to make any concessions in style. No matter what your room’s dimensions, perfectly fitting wardrobes and furniture can be achieved with bespoke options.