1. Sojionet does not collect or store your private data such as credit card details.
We collect your some of your data in order to supply our products and to continually improve our services. We may collect, use, and store the following data about you: Here for marketing and personal data optimization purposes.
- Information you provide to us
- Information on how you use our website: We collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of sojionet.com including information about your searches, views and purchases.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree.
- Recognizing and counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site (this helps us to improve the way our website works).
- Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer.
- Processing and delivering your orders.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
- Improving our website, applications, products and services
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Detecting fraud.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Shop?